Located in the northeastern corner of Glacier National Park and surrounded by the majesty of Swiftcurrent Valley, Many Glacier Hotel is one of the “Great Lodges” in the National Park Service. Anderson Hallas Architects polished this gem, overseeing its 13-year rehabilitation, and complete upgrade to its life safety systems while returning lost historic features - like the spectacular double helical stairway and floating Chinese lantern lighting.
- Award winning 13-year rehabilitation
- Phased approach allowed on-going hotel operations during peak visitor seasons
- Re-creation of the captivating helical stair
- Severe weather limitations required special construction phasing
- Proactive fundraising collaboration with the Park’s non-profit partner