We’re always looking for innovative team members committed to high quality design, exceptional communication and a sense of adventure. If we have any current openings, they will be listed below. Otherwise, you can contact us at any time if you’re interested in joining our team.
Anderson Hallas Architects is currently recruiting a full time Project Architect position to join our team.
We are looking for an individual who is well organized, good at prioritizing and maintains a high level of quality and integrity in putting drawings and details together.
Qualified candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Registered CO Architect (NCARB Certificate a Plus)
- Minimum of BS in the field of Architecture
- 3 years of professional architectural experience
- Proficiency in relevant computer software:
- Revit Architecture (Strong Proficiency Required)
- Rendering: Lumion, Adobe CS (Photoshop, InDesign)
- Technical understanding of construction detailing requirements
- Excellent customer service orientation skills
- A variety of project experience in all phases of the architectural process from SD- CA
- Current affiliation and/or membership in a local, state, or national industry organization(s) is a plus
Job responsibilities include assisting with design, managing the development of contract documents, plans and specs, materials and methods research, code research assistance, coordinating the production schedule, while working closely with and supporting Project Managers and Principals. Room for advancement and growth opportunities exist within the firm.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes continuing education, medical, dental, vision, paid vacation, sick and holiday, as well as 401K matching. All interested applicants should include a cover letter stating your interest in the position, your resume and experience, including your role and responsibilities on projects (design, drafting, redlines, coordination, project types in which you have experience) and salary requirements.
Please submit your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org