We’re always looking for innovative team members committed to high quality design, exceptional communication and a sense of adventure. If we have any current openings, they will be listed below. Otherwise, you can contact us at any time if you’re interested in joining our team.
Nationally recognized Architectural Design Firm based in Historic Downtown Golden is currently seeking to add a full-time OFFICE COORDINATOR position to our team of amazing employees.
OFFICE COORDINATOR job responsibilities include:
- Serves as main reception point for the office
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (letters, packages etc.)
- Support staff with any administrative requests
- Coordinate daily with Principals
- Manage archiving and storage
- Maintain a clean and organized office environment
- Maintain staff and company calendars
ADMINISTRATIVE job responsibilities include:
- Planning and facilitating team building/social activities
- Making travel arrangements
- Managing lease agreements with vendors
- Manage software and insurance renewals (Business, Cyber, Professional Liability)
- Handling firm licensing requirements for state registrations
- Renewal / Updating firm certifications (WOSB, SAM, SBA)
- Word processing for architectural team
- Perform various clerical tasks as needed (file papers, data entry, organize supplies, etc.)
BOOKKEEPING responsibilities include:
- Perform basic bookkeeping activities including providing support for AP, AR, & Billing
- Maintain records for 1099 vendors
We offer an excellent benefit package including:
- Major medical with vision and dental plan 100% paid for the employee with option for coverage for dependents.
- 401K Plan, Cafeteria Plan for health and childcare
- Wellness Plan
- Continuing education allowance
- Optional Short- and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance plan
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time.
Applicant must be personable and professional, self-motivated, reliable, detail oriented, able to multitask and collaborate/interact with staff while having a great attitude in a fun workspace. College degree required. High proficiency in MS Office including Outlook, Word and Excel. Previous knowledge of Deltek Vision required. SDA Certification a plus. Familiar with Government contracts/billing processes. Competitive salary and benefits (please include Salary Requirements with cover letter and resume). Due to the vital nature of this role for the entire team, this is an in-office position.
*Salary Range: $50K-$60K. Salary commensurate with experience.
If interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.