We’re always looking for innovative team members committed to high quality design, exceptional communication and a sense of adventure. If we have any current openings, they will be listed below. Otherwise, you can contact us at any time if you’re interested in joining our team.
Anderson Hallas is currently seeking to add a full-time team member to serve as Administrative Concierge / Marketing and Communications Assistant, to support the firm’s staff with administrative and marketing related tasks.
Administrative Concierge job responsibilities include:
- Front desk activities including answering phones, sorting mail, courier scheduling, shipping, etc.
- Administrative support for projects including documents preparation (meeting minutes, CSI format specification revisions, spread sheet prep, etc.)
- Manage all travel requests for staff
- Assist with meetings, luncheons, errands, scheduling IT maintenance and other service requests
- Maintaining and ordering office and kitchen supplies
Marketing and Communications Assistant job responsibilities include:
- Assist with all aspects of marketing collaboration including intermediate use of all Abode Creative Suite products
- Assistance with social media, website updates, and various forms of media development, including limited video production
- Creative writing support for various marketing related needs
- Researching for projects
- Assist with preparing responses to Request For Quals including editing, picking up redlines, printing, collating, and binding documents for submissions
- Assist with assembly of custom presentations
Applicant must be personable and professional, self-motivated, reliable, detail oriented, able to multitask and collaborate/interact with staff while having a great attitude in a fun work space. Business Communications background/degree preferred.MS Office, InDesign, and Photoshop experience required. Digital marketing skills, including creative writing and video media production preferred.Knowledge of Deltek a great plus.Competitive salary and benefits (please include Salary Requirements with resume).
Please submit your resume and salary expectations to Kathleenandres@andarch.com